A comprehensive glaucoma guide for newly diagnosed patients and their families. 40 pages.
All-new edition Includes detailed and unbiased information about glaucoma including:
- Understand the Eye to Understand Glaucoma
- How Glaucoma Affects the Eye
- Who Gets Glaucoma?
- Are There Symptoms?
- When Should You Get Your Eyes Checked For Glaucoma?
- Different Types Of Glaucoma
- Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Primary Angle-Closure Glaucoma or Narrow-Angle Glaucoma
- Other Types of Glaucoma
- Normal-Tension Glaucoma
- Secondary Glaucoma
- How Is Glaucoma Diagnosed?
- What To Expect During Glaucoma Examinations
- Treatment of Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty
- Glaucoma Medications
- Incisional Surgeries
- Unapproved Treatments
- Treatment of Primary Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Treatment of Other Types of Glaucoma
Frequently Asked Questions
Living With Glaucoma
- Working With Your Doctor
- Responding to Vision Changes Due to Glaucoma
- Questions for Your Doctor
- Your Lifestyle Counts
- Looking Ahead
- Patient Notes
- A Guide To Glaucoma Medications
80 booklets per box. Price covers shipping, handling, and storage fees. Please note that we only ship within the United States.
Due to COVID-19 related issues shipments may take additional time to reach your office. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.