Childhood Glaucoma: 2023 Edition. Reference guide for parents and professionals involved in the care of children with glaucoma – 24 pages. 80 booklets per box.
What Is Childhood Glaucoma?
- How the Eye Works
- The Different Types of Childhood Glaucoma
- Genetics Of Childhood Glaucoma
- Recognizing Childhood Glaucoma
- What are the Signs and Symptoms?
- How Is It Diagnosed?
- Office Examination
- Examination Under Anesthesia (EUA)
Treating Childhood Glaucoma
- How Is Childhood Glaucoma Treated?
- Medical Treatments
- Surgical Treatments
- Preparing Your Child for Hospital Stays
- Helping Your Child To Cope With The Procedures
- Tips For Putting In Your Child’s Eye Drops
- Tips From Parents
Living With Childhood Glaucoma
- Seeing Through Your Child’s Eyes
- How Does Glaucoma Affect Your Child’s Vision?
- Managing Vision Problems
- Meeting Your Child’s Educational Needs
- For Your Child In The Classroom
The Impact On The Family
- One Family’s Story
- Relationships With Siblings
Looking Toward The Future.
80 booklets per box. Please note that we only ship within the United States.
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.