Childhood Glaucoma: Facts, Answers, Tips and Resources for Children with Glaucoma and their Families. Reference guide for parents and professionals involved in the care of children with glaucoma – 32 pages. 100 booklets per box.
What Is Childhood Glaucoma
- A Team Effort
- How Does The Eye Work?
- Genetics Of Childhood Glaucoma
- Research and Genetics
- Recognizing Childhood Glaucoma
- What are the Signs and Symptoms?
- How Is It Diagnosed?
- Office Examination
- Examination Under Anesthesia (EUA)
Treating Childhood Glaucoma
- How Is Childhood Glaucoma Treated?
- Medical Treatments
- Surgical Treatments
- Preparing Your Child for Hospital Stays
- Helping Your Child To Cope With The Procedures
- For the younger child or infant
- Other coping tips
- Tips For Putting In Your Child’s Eye Drops
- Steps for Putting in Eye Drops
- Tips From Parents
Living With Childhood Glaucoma
- Seeing Through Your Child’s Eyes
- How Does Glaucoma Affect Your Child’s Vision?
- Managing Vision Problems
- Meeting Your Child’s Educational Needs
- For Your Child In The Classroom
- What Does Low Vision Mean?
The Impact On The Family
- One Family’s Story
- Relationships With Siblings
Looking Toward The Future
- Journals and Newsletters
100 booklets per box. Please note that we only ship within the United States.